This job is located in Nashville, TN. Relocation assistance is a possibility with the right candidate
This Systems Analyst/Project Manager (SA/PM) position requires an active hands-on person who has strong organizational and time management skills. Responsibilities include participation in new projects across several enterprise solutions as well as systems support for all existing solutions. He or she must have the ability to multi task both projects and support work; often in the same day.
The systems analysis requirements include support of existing enterprise solutions including i-Series ERP solution, EDI mapping and support, and database and reporting analysis.
The project management duties include project definition, timeline and task tracking, assisting in testing, communication with appropriate departments, status reporting, and implementation support. He or she must drive projects and have the ability to coordinate efforts with internal and external team members.
The collaborative work environment requires the SA/PM to comfortably deal with people at all levels of the organization (user community, department managers, senior executives). The position also includes interaction with external resources (auditors, customers, vendors, and industry associations).
Our company is an established leader in the pharmaceutical and medical distribution industry. We are experiencing rapid growth which is resulting in increased reliance upon technology across all our divisions. Immediate opportunities for additional responsibilities and future advancement exist for the candidate with supervisory/management experience and the ability to provide strategic IT direction
- Support daily administration of iSeries (AS400) server.
- Support and create new EDI maps.
- Support users of ERP system (IBS Enterprise).
- Manage and monitor databases.
- Provide support to users for report & query writing.
- Participate in business analysis and problem solving activities.
- Interact with the management team on internal and external operations that are impacted by IT related projects.
- Identify and assess emerging technology and suggest those that should be assimilated into the corporation and the potential benefits/value that could be derived.
- Monitor wide area network and provide support to users in remote facilities.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology .
- 3-4 years of experience in iSeries administration, project management and analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and time management abilities.
- An understanding of distribution, accounting, and related business processes, strong analytical skills, and independent problem solving abilities are critical.
- Excellent benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience.
For more information or to apply: resume@ braveriver.com / Jim McAssey 401-828-6611 x 202