Established Courier Company is looking for an experienced IT Analyst that can work independently on small to medium size projects. Troubleshoot and resolve a wide variety and range of hardware and software related problems with operating systems, applications (including vendor software packages), and network configuration; replacing parts as required.
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates looking to break into the IT Industry or candidates that have had 1-2 years experience in IT Support.
- Position requires the ability to coordinate, schedule and resolve IT support issue.
- Provide support for Windows, Microsoft Office and Exchange.
- Install desktop, printers and connect to Network.
- Manage proper setup of hardware problems and the repair/replacement of components.
- Password resets
- Manage security
- Troubleshoot basic networking, cabling and switch issues
- Optimize network infrastructure for local area network
- Perform system backups and recovery and install new software
- Manage our phone system
- Schedule repairs for our hand held scanners
- Technical School graduate/or comparable education.
- Great customer service skills
- Experience with PC support
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Any experience with Network connectivity is an added bonus
- Location: Los Angeles
- Compensation: $35-45K depending on experience
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!