Dassault Falcon Jet is responsible for selling and supporting Falcon business jets throughout the world. It is part of Dassault Aviation, a leading aerospace company with a presence in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We currently have an opportunity for Help Desk Support in our U.S. headquarters at Teterboro Airport, NJ.
- Install and maintain LAN/PC software, hardware and communication systems
- Interface with and provide technical assistance to PC users both local and remote
- Manage the PC Hotline
- Monitor and make arrangements for failed hardware equipment to be repaired or replaced
- Interface with vendors
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of experience working in a networked environment with LAN’s and PC’s
- Knowledge of Windows 7
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Office 2010 Pro
- Knowledge of LAN/PC communications
- Proven ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems in the above systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff both technical and non-technical
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and switches desired
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once is a plus
- Familiarity with vendor websites and Microsoft Technet
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and pension. Our modern facility includes a subsidized cafeteria and fully equipped fitness center.
To be considered, resumes MUST INCLUDE salary requirements and job title. Equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v. We are an E-Verify Employer.
NO STAFFING AGENCIES PLEASE
Indeed - 19 months ago
Helping the rich, famous, or merely busy soar to new heights, Dassault Falcon Jet supports and sells the Falcon family of business jets. The...