C-W-C is the creative force behind some of the most prestigious offices throughout the Southeast. Our reputation for providing quality office furnishings and unparalleled service continues to remain a focus since our founding in 1929. We have become the largest and one of the most prominent furniture dealerships in the Southeast. For the past six (6) years C-W-C has been recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work by the Atlanta Business Chronicle!
We offer a competitive base and a full range of benefits including medical, dental, life, short term/long term disability, vision, flexible spending accounts and 401(k) plan.
C-W-C is seeking a candidate for our Help Desk/IS Technician position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the operational support of C-W-C’s workstations. Technical Support Analyst will also support Company mobile devices, remote access environment, printing infrastructure, and phone systems.
C-W-C’s regular business hours are 8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday through Friday however a varied schedule may be set by the IT Director due to specific needs. This is an exempt position for which weekend and evening work will sometimes be required. The use of a C-W-C-provided cellular and messaging device is required, as is on-call responsibility which is shared with the IT Director. Occasional travel may also be required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows operating systems from XP through 8, Microsoft Server 2003 through 2008
- Proficient in all version of Microsoft Office software, 2003 – 2013
- Networking: TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, VPN and POP3
- Basic knowledge for: Mac OSX, cloud computing specifically VMware and Proxmox
- Microsoft SharePoint technologies and SQL server
- Knowledge of web technologies like Joomla and Wordpress
- Knowledge of Team Design, CAP and/or AutoCAD a plus
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills,
- Ability to adapt and prioritize
- Self-starter; identifies new initiatives and improves upon existing ones
- Communicates regularly with vendors to resolve support issues
- Maintains an accurate inventory of all hardware, software and licenses
- Organizational skills in facilitating status updates and knowledge sharing
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s/Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Prefer 2-4 years’ experience in a level 2+ helpdesk/desk top environment
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. Come join an Atlanta Best to Work since 2008!