CaseStack, a leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation, has been recognized as one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine and Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50, and Global Logistics & Supply Chain Strategies named the company one of the "100 Great Supply Chain Partners". As an employer, CaseStack has been honored as “One of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles" in 2011 and 2012, and was named a finalist for the 2012 Arkansas Governor’s Work-Life Balance Award.
CaseStack provides technology-enabled logistics services including warehousing, transportation and related services to consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies. We are an ambitious organization with a passion for customer service and a proven track record in providing superior logistics solutions. We seek aggressive, self-motivated leaders with the confidence and desire to be part of a high-performance team.
CaseStack Technical Support provides support to end users on a variety of issues. The team identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. We are seeking to add a new member to the team. As the IT Support Technician you will respond to personnel requests for technical support by documenting, tracking and monitoring problems to ensure a timely resolution. If you are looking for new and exciting challenges to learn advanced troubleshooting techniques and help the team provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs, then you’re the person we’re looking for!
- User management (Active Directory); including group policy
- Support Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
- Support Microsoft Office 2010
- Familiar with Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Virus prevention / remediation
- Troubleshoot hardware and software failures
- Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software installations
- Provide local and remote assistance for end-users
- Configure network printers/imaging devices
- Google Apps Premier Administration
- Backup Management
- Desktop provisioning
- VOIP and Digital PBX Administration
- Limited on-call support for after-hours emergencies
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Thorough knowledge of personal computers and mobile devices
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- 2 years IT support experience
- Superior attention to detail
- MCITP, CompTIA A+, Network+ certifications, and experience with VMware are an added plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits program (Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, 401(k)), and are looking for individuals that have the motivation and desire to grow within this fast-paced environment.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Human Resources.
CaseStack, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer supporting a drug-free working environment. We conduct pre-employment drug testing and background screening.