CBE Companies has immediate openings for two IT System Administrators in the Corporate Office, located in Cedar Falls, IA.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERENCES
· Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent from four-year college or technical school in Computer Science, MIS, or CIS
· Three to five years infrastructure or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Three years of CBE experience.
· Industry standard certifications (CompTIA A+ Network, A+ Security, A+ Server, Sharepoint, etc.)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Assists Problem Management as requested/required to solve all open problems or events.
· Monitors and controls the operation of company voice network, switches, and related systems.
· Continuously observes the operation of the systems, storage and network devices, and related systems to determine the point of equipment or program failure.
· Asset management - responsible for tracking server hardware and software inventory
· Router and firewall administration.
· Incident Response.
· User maintenance
· Develops and maintains SOP’s and documentation for all systems/applications.
· Resolves a high percentage of questions immediately and escalates complex questions as necessary.
· Manages backup job configuration and performs file restores as necessary
· Coordinate and assist the engineering team with upgrades and patches to servers.
· Monitors compliance with information security policies and procedures, referring problems to the appropriate department manager.
· Implements information security policies and procedures for the IT infrastructure.
· Participates in a 24/7 on call rotation to ensure continued system maintenance and availability.
Apply online at www.cbejobs.com and submit resume by email.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Background Checks & Drug Testing Required.