Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) delivers software applications and development tools for timely and cost-effective development and deployment of space, defense and intelligence missions. AGI products are used for modeling, engineering and operations in the areas of space, cyberspace, aircraft, missile defense, C4ISR and electronic systems.
Our software is used by more than 40,000 engineers, operators and analysts worldwide. Headquartered in Exton, PA, we have offices domestically in the Washington, D.C. area, Colorado, and California, as well as internationally in the United Kingdom and Singapore.
Overview / Responsibilities:
AGI is looking for a Senior Java developer to work on a variety of custom and commercial applications for the aerospace, defense and intelligence communities. This is a customer facing position which will require travel and excellent interpersonal skills. This developer must be able to design and develop sophisticated desktop, web, web service and batch processing applications on their own or within a team environment. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance. A background in aerospace, engineering or mathematics is preferred. This role will be based in the Denver, CO area.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience and requirements:
- BS in Computer Science, Aerospace or Mathematics
- 8+ years developing Java applications for the web, desktop and long running unattended processes
- Solid knowledge of OOA/OOD, design patterns and threading
- Web Experience with REST and SOAP web services
- Experience with modern web client frameworks such as jQuery, Knockout, DOJO or similar
- Knowledge of the MVC, MVVM, or MVP patterns preferred
- Understanding of web security
- Data Persistence
- Relational database design and development using Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Exposure to NoSQL database is a plus: Neo4j, CouchDB, Hadoop, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with AGI products is preferred
- Active TS/SCI clearance is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to travel
AGI offers competitive compensation, incentive, and benefits package including 401(k), profit sharing, and health/dental/vision, along with an award-winning work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Sr. Java Developer
Analytical Graphics, Inc. (AGI) does not accept unsolicited employment agency / recruiter resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to our website, to our HR Department or to any AGI employee. AGI will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm without a signed fee agreement or to any firm who was not issued a search assignment from AGI’s HR Department. AGI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of AGI and will be processed accordingly.