NorthPoint® Digital is looking for Java Technology Leads who have a passion for delivering killer web and mobile experiences and wowing customers.
If you want to revolutionize the way people build, manage and use digital content on the web and mobile apps, you have no better place to work than here.
ABOUT NORTHPOINT® DIGITAL
WE LEAD WITH EXPERIENCE
NorthPoint Digital builds enterprise digital platforms to support and transform user experiences and interactions across the web, mobile, and social touch points – helping organizations drive revenue through their online channels. Our expertise includes but is not limited to Content Strategy, Information Architecture, Content Management Systems, Web Technology, Search, SEO, Social Media, and Mobile.
We have developed numerous websites/web applications, some scaling to over 2 million page views per hour as well as sites with over 500,000 pieces of content. Our goal is to help organizations optimize their digital and mobile presence through a perfect blend of strategy, experience, and technology.
- Ability to think critically about problems and arrive at a practical solution
- Candidates should possess a strong foundation in Java Development (Java J2EE Object Oriented Programming skills) and one additional language (e.g. Python, C++, Ruby, Scala)
- End-to-end knowledge of the web application space including web server configuration, tuning, proxies, and load balancing
- An understanding of general system administration in Unix/Linux environments, database administration and tuning, and web server configuration, 3rd party services and API configuration and integration
- Provide Senior Java level analysis, architecture, design and development skills
- Function as Sr. Technical resource and guarantee the technical delivery of all work you and your team are directly involved in
- Display ability to work independently at a client
- The ability to work in a small flexible team so you have a direct impact on the success of each project.
- NorthPoint provides Technology Training, Business Subject Matter Training, and Soft Skills Training to all of our consultants
- NorthPoint consultants are paid in the Upper Tier of the industry and also participate in incentive plans that reward performance
- NorthPoint has grown from 25-150 Full Time Employees since 2004 and we plan replicate that success over the coming years. (Included by Inc. Magazine for the second consecutive year on its annual Inc. 500|5000 list, an exclusive ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies)
PLEASE NO AGENCIES OR STAFFING RECRUITERS
**Remote opportunities are not available