The Junior Electrical Engineer will create electrical circuit designs for a wide range of products used primarily in the electronics instrumentation industry.
- Working under the direction of more senior design engineers participate in the specification, design, debug, documentation and delivery of cost-effective, high-quality analog and/or digital electrical products to manufacturing.
- Interface with customers to develop product design requirements and associated project labor and material cost estimates.
- Work closely with suppliers and manufacturing during all phases of development to optimize design for cost, performance, manufacturability, service and reliability.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding of digital and analog electronic circuit design.
- Demonstrated knowledge of problem solving, creativity and analytical skills.
- Experience in the use of CAE tools for design, analysis and schematic generation.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of applicable ISO processes.
- Strong general computer skills including the Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills; flexible, self-directed and able to work in a team environment
Education Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
Experience Requirements: New graduate with BSEE to three years experience in an electrical design environment.