Tully Rinckey PLLC, a successful full-service law firm with offices throughout New York State and metropolitan Washington, DC, is seeking a Junior Marketing Associate to join our team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing law firms in the country (rated by INC Magazine). The firm has also been recognized as Best Places to Work by the Albany, NY and Washington, DC Business Journals.
The Junior Marketing Associate reports to Tully Rinckey's Director of Marketing and has responsibility for assisting with the many facets of sales and marketing effort including working with the firm's attorneys to develop strategic business development and communications plans to achieve new business revenue and build the firm's practice areas.
Day to day activities entail working in an extremely fast-paced environment marketing complex areas of law. The ideal candidate will be responsible for helping to generate new business revenue due to their efforts and work in a goal oriented environment.
1. Work with the Director of Marketing to create and implement strategic marketing plans that will generate new business for the firm's attorneys.
2. Assist with generating prospects and leads for possible sales.
3. Identify, plan, coordinate, and manage legal webinars, seminars and events that will generate new business.
4. Coordinate and develop specialized electronic communications.
5. Write and develop letters, web content, press releases and practice area brochures
6. Write and develop regular updates to be posted onto the firm website and social media, including attorney bios, practice descriptions, client alerts, etc.
7. Assist with planning and procurement of speaking engagements.
1. Bachelor's Degree and one year experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
4. Experience in Microsoft Office suite.
5. Experience in a law firm is not required.
Benefits include 401(k), medical, dental, and voluntary life and LTD insurance.
Please visit our website to apply: