C2 Education is the fastest growing K – 12 educational center based company within the U.S. Based on current company growth and new center expansion, C2 Education has new opportunities for experienced sales professionals in Northern NJ. The successful candidate for this opportunity will have a passion for sales, energetic with a strong work ethic and results oriented.
- Increase sales opportunities and school partnerships within a defined regional territory
- Prospect and establish new school and community partnerships
- Creating and presenting proposals to K -12 school administrators
- Reports directly into the Business Development Director. Will work closely with Marketing team to strategically create, implement and execute to gain market share and exceed goals
- Actively engage in business development activities including attending fairs, conventions and community events to promote your business
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction with responsive account management for all external and internal customers
- Salary & Performance Incentive Plan
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K with company matching
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of sales experience and a fast learner
- Go getter, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to negotiate Win-Win relationships to grow business opportunities
- Strong communication, writing and dynamic presenter
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to travel within defined local territory
- Flexibility and wiliness to work evenings and weekends to meet business needs
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
Compensation: Salary & Performance Incentive Bonus
C2 Education began as a private tutoring program run out of a Harvard University dorm room. Since then, C2 Education has grown to include 110 centers nationwide, serving over 12,000 students and their families each week.
We are now the nation’s fastest-growing network of personal tutoring, ACT/SAT test help and educational support centers, offering customized curricula, personalized attention and a wide variety of enrichment services for students in elementary school, middle school and high school. To learn more about C2 Education, please visit www.c2educate.com.
Indeed - 18 months ago
C2 Education began as a private tutoring program run out of a Harvard University dorm room. Since then, C2...