Flight Systems Electronics Group (FSEG) is a green technology company promoting the use of remanufactured electronics in the transportation, medical, industrial, personal mobility, and commercial electronics markets. For over 40 years FSEG has been an innovator and leader in decreasing energy demands and reducing the carbon footprint for electronic control modules.
We are currently seeking an individual to fill the following position at our Lewisberry, PA facility.
LabVIEW Software Engineer/Project Engineer
This position is responsible for product/process development and test equipment development. The primary responsibility of this position will be development of test equipment and software. Candidate will also be responsible for completing engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements, requirements, and demands.
Job Duties Include:
- Develop test system software while working as part of an engineering team launching a project.
- Design and assemble test system hardware to interface with software.
- Evaluate potential software tasks to provide feasibility and time estimates.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Assist Project Manager to develop project objectives and plan by providing input specific to product/process design requirements, project elements and project scheduling.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Develop and document manufacturing procedures and requirements.
- Control project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related duties that may be outside of assigned priorities.
Requirements: BS degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering. 2 years experience preferred.
Skills/Qualifications: National Instrument LabVIEW, LabWindow CVI and related hardware products, Visual Basic, Requirements Analysis, Project Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, APQP Documentation
We strive to attract the best and brightest because a vital element to our success is our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees! We offer a competitive compensation and our benefits include health, dental, life, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401k and more!
Please email resume and salary requirements or mail to Human Resources, Flight Systems Electronics Group, 505 Fishing Creek Road, Lewisberry, PA 17339. www.fseg.net