Must drive daily 3-6 hours and builds trust quickly and easily
Homejoy is one of the fastest growing startups backed by some of the most notable investors in Silicon Valley. In just a year, the company has built an online platform matching clients with cleaners supporting thousands of clients, providing work to hundreds of cleaners and spanning over 30 cities in the US and Canada. We are PASSIONATE about what we do and we have FUN while doing it. Your work will have a real impact on our company, and if that excites you, join us!
We’re looking for someone that has it all: an energetic and talkative ambassador to meet with our high-priority clients on site. They must make an awesome first impression (put-together) while putting others at ease (high emotional intelligence). Must be comfortable driving every day and spending up to 6 hours on the road. The candidate will be positive and enthusiastic about helping build a great company. This is a startup environment and ability to work and adapt in an unstructured, fast-changing environment is also required.
What are the typical day to day responsibilites?
- Answer service-related questions and concerns regarding booking appointments, scheduling, billing, customer feedback, etc.
- Promote and upsell clients to recurring appointments. Knows when to be gentle and authoritative.
- Coordinate with cleaners and clients as well as pre-arrange cleaning appointments for VIP clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, professional, easy to get along with and enthusiastic. Ability to use judgment and tact with customers.
- Ability to learn quickly, highly organized, able to multitask and work independently in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Operations / logistics experience a bonus!
- Experience working with a startup is a huge plus although not required.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow with the company and shape the position for our organization
- Working with different partnerships and forming meaninful relationships with them
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance (with no premiums), 401K, commuter benefits and more
- Weekly personal group trainer to help stay fit and healthy
- Fun team outings; including sporting events, bowling competitions, BBQ's and pizza parties
- Relaxed working environment
Hours/Availability: Must be able to work early mornings (7am)
Pay: $15/hr with plenty of room for advancement (expense reimbursements as well)