Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel based in San Marcos, CA. We are searching for a seasoned and talented Lead DotNukeNet (DNN) Developer to join our fast-paced, dynamic team.
This position will work in an agile development environment with a team that is focused on bringing technology solutions rapidly to our large customer base. Candidates must be able to both manage resources and program code.
Candidates must be flexible with the work schedule as they will be working with off-shore (international) resources.
This position is responsible for leading internal and off-shore development resources to accomplish the project's objectives and goals. Primary duties include: working with development manager on key initiatives, review and understand functional requirements and wireframes, and creating technical specifications for development projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with development manager on key project initiatives
- Review and understand functional requirements and wireframe work plans
- Create technical specifications for targeted development projects
- Lead off-shore developers and resources
- Provide status updates on projects to Program Manager and Lead Web Producer
- Engage in process improvement
- Utilize deep design and coding skills
- Provide expertise in one or more database environments
- Perform other duties as required
Job Specifications and Qualifications:
- 1+ Years experience with DotNetNuke content management required
- 1+ Years experience programming web service calls using languages such as JSON
- 1+ Years experience in IIS 7
- 2+ Years experience designing and modifying Mircosoft SQL Server 2005 databases
- 2+ Years experience with JQuery
- 5+ Years of programming experience to include analysis, design, coding and testing
- 5+ Years experience designing and developing in Microsoft ASP.NET applications using C#
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects in different stages of production
- Proactive problem solver and self-starter
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Frequent head and neck rotation
- Frequent handling, grasping, writing and fine hand manipulation as needed for daily tasks at a standard computer workstation.
- Ability to constantly use a computer keyboard/mouse/monitor to enter data (repetitively)
- Ability to endure occasional movement bending, stooping and reaching above shoulder level as needed for daily tasks at a standard computer workstation.
- Ability to climb stairs to multi-level work site.
Please submit a cover letter with the following information:
1. Why are you interested in this position?
2. Why do you feel you are the most qualified candidate for this position?
3. Recent salary history
Only candidates who submit a resume or a completed application will be considered.
To apply in person, please stop by our Front Desk Lobby (1248 Los Vallecitos Blvd, San Marcos, CA 92069) any time Monday through Friday between 9:00AM and 4:00PM.
Teamwork is committed to above & beyond service and exceptional products that make our team, your teams' first choice. Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com.
At this time we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
No agencies or phone calls please.
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.