Teamwork Athletic Apparel, a leading and award winning manufacturer and distributor of athletic apparel based in San Marcos, CA. We are searching for a seasoned and talented Lead DotNukeNet (DNN) Developer to join our fast-paced, dynamic team.
This position will work in an agile development environment with a team that is focused on bringing technology solutions rapidly to our large customer base. Candidates must be able to both manage resources and program code.
Candidates must be flexible with the work schedule as they will be working with off-shore (international) resources.
This position is responsible for leading internal and off-shore development resources to accomplish the project's objectives and goals. Primary duties include: working with development manager on key initiatives, review and understand functional requirements and wireframes, and creating technical specifications for development projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with development manager on key project initiatives
- Review and understand functional requirements and wireframe work plans
- Create technical specifications for targeted development projects
- Lead off-shore developers and resources
- Provide status updates on projects to Program Manager and Lead Web Producer
- Engage in process improvement
- Utilize deep design and coding skills
- Provide expertise in one or more database environments
- Perform other duties as required
Job Specifications and Qualifications:
- 1+ Years experience with DotNetNuke content management required
- 1+ Years experience programming web service calls using languages such as JSON
- 1+ Years experience in IIS 7
- 2+ Years experience designing and modifying Mircosoft SQL Server 2005 databases
- 2+ Years experience with JQuery
- 5+ Years of programming experience to include analysis, design, coding and testing
- 5+ Years experience designing and developing in Microsoft ASP.NET applications using C#
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects in different stages of production
- Proactive problem solver and self-starter
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time (up to 8 hours).
- Frequent head and neck rotation
- Frequent handling, grasping, writing and fine hand manipulation as needed for daily tasks at a standard computer workstation.
- Ability to constantly use a computer keyboard/mouse/monitor to enter data (repetitively)
- Ability to endure occasional movement bending, stooping and reaching above shoulder level as needed for daily tasks at a standard computer workstation.
- Ability to climb stairs to multi-level work site.
In order to be one of the first considered, please send us a resume and cover letter to include the following information:
1. Recent salary history and salary requirements
2. Why you are interested in this role.
3. Why you feel you are the most qualified candidate for this role.
Due to the high volume of resumes we anticipate for this opening, we apologize that we will not be able to respond to all candidates who apply for this position. We will contact only those most qualified. Thank you!
At this time we are only considering local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship.
Teamwork Athletic Apparel offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, paid time off (PTO), holidays, profit sharing, 401(k) plan and a casual and positive work environment.
Please visit our website at www.teamworkathletic.com
Teamwork Athletic Apparel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
No agencies or phone calls please.