Come work for an industry leader in financial customer acquisition- whose client range from a variety of Fortune 1000 companies across the US. We work with commonly known brands such as: American Express, ALLY bank, CITI, and Discover just to name a few.
As our Lead Software Testing Manager you will work to improve and re-shape Quality Assurance testing. We continue to develop customized web, mobile and social experiences for consumers. Responsibilities include defining, implementing and executing test strategy; effectively building an in-house QA test team; improving, implementing and enforcing the right processes and procedures to continue to deliver top quality solutions. Tasks performed will include but are not limited to test planning, being hands-on and performing a wide range of test activities, researching and implementing test automation, test environment setup/teardown, defect logging and verification.
In order to ensure the quality, effectiveness and completeness of our software, the ideal candidate for this position will have recent hands-on experience in software quality assurance in an Agile LAMP/Selenium/GitHub environment with both automated and visual testing.
- Work collaboratively with project managers, technical leads, and architects to define and execute tests throughout the project lifecycle.
- Conduct performance, stress, White Box and Black Box testing.
- Continuously re-evaluate test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities and schedules
- Review work completed to ensure quality standards are met
- Provide guidance and assign work to the other QA members
- Create, review, execute, and maintain test collateral: System Test Plans, System Test Procedure, test scripts
- Conduct Functional, Regression, Performance/Benchmarking, Stress/Load tests, and document defects
- Assist in the development and streamlining of quality assurance models, providing input based on relevant empirical information
- Automates tests where appropriate (including researching and evaluating open source options)
- Work with developers to perform root-cause analysis and preliminary problem diagnosis
- Take initiative and work across teams in an agile environment.
- Coordinate simultaneous test efforts across multiple development teams
- Provide knowledge regarding QA concepts, methodology, best process, tools and metrics
- Drive innovation and automation of testing processes by making use of scripting tools.
- Create use cases early in the ticketing process.
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent growth opportunity with a growing and profitable E-commerce company
- Bonus plan
- Medical, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary!
- Free Gym Membership for elite Spectrum Clubs
- this is an on-site job for Los Angeles-area locals only, please. This means:
- No offshore or domestic development shops.
- No contractors.
- No telecommuters.
- We will not pay for re-location.
- If you live in or around the Los Angeles County area we invite you to apply today!
Indeed - 8 months ago