The Learning & Performance Support Analyst is responsible for delivering competency-based training courses focused on Business Intelligence (nVision).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs and assists customers with site evaluations to establish the greatest value of nVision and ATI products installed at customer properties.
- Conducts product focus testing for nVision and reports results to key stakeholders.
- Works in cross functional teams within the company to complete projects.
- Interfaces with Instructional System Design (ISD) Project Managers and/or develops course content consistent with the needs of employees and customer representatives in nVision and a variety of other technical areas including software products, hardware products and other subjects as assigned. This will include lesson plans and course materials.
- Analyzes nVision course materials with Engineering, Quality Assurance, Design & Development, and other departments as necessary to ensure current and accurate training.
- Ability to provide a casino a vision of implementing a BI system to provide enhanced data analysis and reporting, casino financial reporting and analysis, and enabling strategic, tactical, operational decisions at all levels
- Delivers training programs to customer personnel and employees as scheduled. This will include report comparisons, data quality reviews, nVision toolsets, self-service architecture, ease-of-use, highly visual dashboards, campaign management techniques, predictive rules, analytics, advanced customization ETL understanding.
- Knowledge to create Player: Centric marketing, profitability, gaming floor performance, game interaction, floor behavior and trending, and loyalty and value
- Meets with customers and focus groups to determine customer needs and training requirements for nVision. Maintains current knowledge of company products.
- Provides support to Help Desk, Sales, D&D, and other departments as an subject matter expert.
- Other duties as assigned.
All employees are responsible for their personal safety and the safety of others. Therefore, all employees must:
- Participate fully in company health and safety programs and comply with all company OSHA policies and procedures.
- Follow all lawful employer safety and health rules.
- Wear and / or use Personal Protective Equipment, when and how instructed.
- Report hazardous conditions to management.
- Report any job-related injury or illness to management, and seek treatment promptly.
Job Requirements :
Education: A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience. The idea candidate will have prior experience in Casino/ Gaming environment in Marketing, Systems or Business Intelligence.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Must be self-motivated and able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized.
- Manages competing demands.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Presentation skills and pre-sales support.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Physical, Mental and Environmental Demands: * Assigned duties are accomplished primarily in an office/production setting. Must be able to maneuver around an office/production setting, work at a desk/work station and respond to written and oral cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Requires ability to travel 35-50% of time.
Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this job description
With over 60 years’ experience and over 2,200 staff globally, Aristocrat has built a reputation as a premium supplier of...