Timberland Partners is currently seeking a Full Time Leasing Consultant for our Eagle Creek Claremont properties These apartment communities have a combined 564 and is located in Wichita, KS.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing and marketing the apartment community and maintaining positive resident relations. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in leasing/sales, with a strong desire for future growth.
Community Leasing and Administration
- Greets prospects and qualifies them by covering all required criteria
- Immediately records all telephone and in-person traffic
- Tours the property and target apartments/model
- Updates reports as needed
- Types leases and completes all necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Immediately follows-up with prospects unable to close on and attempts to close sale again
- Secures resident signature(s) on all required paperwork prior to move-in
- Ensures all work orders are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed service requests
Assists in planning resident functions
- Assists with enforcing policies and rules of the community
- Distributes newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc. to local business and employers
- Assists in obtaining marketing information via telephone and/or in-person visits
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college-level education preferred
- 1+ years in a customer service or sales oriented role
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses superior sales ability
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
- We offer a competitive pay + incentives.
Timberland Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place
Please apply at the following link: