Timberland Partners is a premier real estate investment and management company that specializes in the acquisition, financing and management of multifamily and commercial business properties throughout the Mid-West United States. Timberland Partners currently owns approximately 8,000 apartment homes and over 500,000 square feet of commercial space.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Leasing Consultant at PARKone. This apartment community has 186 units and is located in Saint Louis Park, MN. The ideal candidate is dedicated, enthusiastic, and a creative individual that is able to multi-task, and adapt well to a fast paced, high volume environment.
Some of the Benefits of being a team member at Timberland Partners are:
- Stability – Since 1992 Timberland Partners has developed a reputation for the successful identification, acquisition and management of properties that continue to provide a solid financial foundation. We are committed to hard work, dedication, and teamwork to successfully execute our business strategy.
- Career Growth – We invest in our employees! One of our core values is to provide each employee the opportunity to excel. That means you have access to on-going training, career development programs, and an environment designed to help you grow professionally.
- Compensation – As a member of the Timberland Partners team you can count on a competitive compensation package. Along with an excellent salary and rent discounts, we offer a benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, and Paid Time Off.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing and marketing the apartment community and maintaining positive resident relations. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in leasing/sales, with a strong desire for future growth.
Major responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
Community Leasing and Administration
- Greets prospects and qualifies them by covering all required criteria
- Immediately records all telephone and in-person traffic
- Tours the property and target apartments/model
- Updates apartment availability reports as needed
- Processes applications for approval
- Types leases and completes all necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Immediately follows-up with prospects unable to close on and attempts to close sale again
- Secures resident signature(s) on all required paperwork prior to move-in
- Assists in monitoring renewals
- Distributes any company-issued notices
- Maintains accurate monthly commission sheets for bonus payments
- Listens to all resident requests, complaints and comments
- Ensures all work orders are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed service requests
- Assists in planning and hosting resident functions
- Assists with enforcing policies and rules of the community
- Assists in placing, removing and updating balloons, bandit signs, etc.
- Distributes newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc. to local business and employers
- Assists in obtaining and/or distributing marketing information via telephone and/or in-person visits
- Completes direct marketing mailers
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college-level education preferred
- 1+ years in a customer service or sales oriented role. 6+ months of on-site leasing experience or a combination of customer service and sales experience and education preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses superior sales ability
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- YARDI experience preferred
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place. No relocation available.