Timberland Partners is currently seeking a full-time leasing consultant for our Crestbruck Park I & II location. This apartment community has 240 units and is located in Ankeny,Iowa.
The leasing consultant is responsible for leasing and marketing the apartment community and maintaining positive resident relations.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in leasing/sales, with a strong desire for future growth.
- Community Leasing and Administration
- Greets prospects and qualifies them by covering all required criteria
- Immediately records all telephone and in-person traffic
- Tours the property and target apartments/model
- Updates apartment availability reports as needed
- Processes applications for approval
- Types leases and completes all necessary paperwork accurately and in a timely manner
- Immediately follows-up with prospects unable to close on and attempts to close sale again
- Secures resident signature(s) on all required paperwork prior to move-in
- Assists in monitoring renewals
- Distributes any company-issued notices
- Maintains accurate monthly commission sheets for bonus payments
- Listens to all resident requests, complaints and comments
- Ensures all work orders are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed service requests
- Assists in planning and hosting resident functions
- Assists with enforcing policies and rules of the community
- Assists in placing, removing and updating balloons, bandit signs, etc
- Distributes newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc. to local business and employers
- Assists in obtaining and/or distributing marketing information via telephone and/or in-person visits
- Completes direct marketing mailers
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years in a customer service or sales oriented role. 6+ months of on-site leasing experience or a combination of customer service and sales experience and education preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses superior sales ability
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- YARDI experience preferred
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
We offer a competitive salary, rent discounts, performance bonus, benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Education Assistance, and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place. No relocation available.
Please copy and paste the link below into a browser to apply to this opportunity: