Timberland Partners is a premier real estate investment and management company that specializes in the acquisition, financing and management of multifamily and commercial business properties throughout the Mid-West United States. Timberland Partners currently owns approximately 8,000 apartment homes and over 800,000 square feet of commercial space.
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Part-Time weekend Leasing Consultant for our France 98 location. This apartment community is located in West Bloomington, MN.
Some of the Benefits of being a team member at Timberland Partners are:
- Stability – Since 1992 Timberland Partners has developed a reputation for the successful identification, acquisition and management of properties that continue to provide a solid financial foundation. Because Timberland Partners business strategy helps insulate team members from the ups and downs of the economy you don’t need to worry about the future of your job.
- Career Growth – We invest in our employees! One of our core values is to provide each employee the opportunity to excel. That means you have access to on-going training, career development programs, and an environment designed to help you grow professionally.
- Compensation – As a member of the Timberland Partners team you can count on a very competitive compensation package. Along with an excellent salary and rent discounts, we offer a benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Education Assistance and more.
The Leasing Consultant is responsible for leasing and marketing the apartment community and maintaining positive resident relations.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in leasing/sales, with a strong desire for future growth.
- Community Leasing and Administration
- Greets prospects and qualifies them by covering all required criteria
- Immediately records all telephone and in-person traffic
- Tours the property and target apartments/model
- Updates apartment availability reports as needed
- Immediately follows-up with prospects unable to close on and attempts to close sale again
- Secures resident signature(s) on all required paperwork prior to move-in
- Assists in monitoring renewals
- Distributes any company-issued notices
- Listens to all resident requests, complaints and comments
- Ensures all work orders are handled satisfactorily by contacting residents with completed service requests
- Assists in planning and hosting resident functions
- Assists with enforcing policies and rules of the community
- Assists in placing, removing and updating balloons, bandit signs, etc
- Distributes newsletters, pamphlets, flyers, etc. to local business and employers
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college-level education preferred
- 1+ years in a customer service or sales oriented role. 6+ months of on-site leasing experience or a combination of customer service and sales experience and education preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Possesses superior sales ability
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- YARDI experience preferred
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Work Place. No relocation available.
Indeed - 16 months ago