Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career in the pharmacy industry? Rx Solutions is reaching out to all experienced and licensed technicians in the area of Lewisville, TX. These opportunities are full time and based upon temp to perm needs. Various pharmacy settings are offered through our company, come join us in making a difference in others’ lives!
Call or apply now, get a call in just a couple of business days!
Current Job Openings include the following...
Our work requirements include...
- The ability to have an open schedule
- Have proper transportation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Be a nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician or Trainee (license required)
- Registered and good standing with the Texas State Board of Pharmacy
- Respond professionally and knowledgeably in accordance with company standards, other
verbal and written training policies to patient inquiries with information regarding benefit
plans (co-payments, deductibles, quantity and daily supply limitations, etc.)
- Maintain current knowledge of company policies, procedures, rules and compliant at all
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives
- Monitor, record and communicate calls appropriately using computerized documentation
- Able to work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend staff meetings, teleconferences and training
- Meet and/or exceed departmental teammate performance standards
- Perform other duties as assigned