This is an awarded contract.
Candidates from Libya will be given priority
CWU, Inc. is seeking full-time Arabic-Libyan linguists to provide language support to the U.S. Government (OCONUS) within Darmstadt, Germany. A successful candidate must be able to interpret and translate documents as well as verbal communication from Arabic-Libyan to English and vice versa.
- Must be U.S. Citizen
- Must be from Libya to qualify for this position
- Must have at least (2) years experience with interpretation / translation
- Must have a valid security clearance (this position requires CAT III Top Secret/SCI)
- Must be proficient in target language and English with the ability to score at minimum a 3 on the IRL scale in both the target language and English
- Must be able to conduct accurate translation, transcription and interpretation
- Must be able to provide accurate idiomatic translations of non-technical material using correct syntax, colloguial, slang and expression from English to the target language and vice versa.
- Must be able to provide the cultural and ethnic contect of translations / interpretations
- Must have document exploitation skills
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to meet all U.S. Government standards for deployment OCONUS
- Must be able to pass a polygraph as well as a CI Focus Interview
Applicants with an active TS/SCI security clearance AND a current CI Focus Interview / current Polygraph will be given priority as well as a NSAnet clearance
Application: Pre-employment packages may be downloaded:
CWU, Inc is an industry leader providing professional services including training specialists, linguists, and field specific subject matter experts, in addition to operational and training support to customers in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, federal, civil, and commercial sectors. For more information on CWU, Inc, visit www.cwu-inc.com.
CWU, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports diversity in the workplace. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Note: Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U.S. citizenship required, for these positions.