Make a Difference. Love your Work!
North Shore Animal League America is the largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization in the world. We are a non-profit organization and since 1944, the League's mission has been saving the lives of pets through adoption, rescue and advocacy initiatives. Every year, the League reaches across the country to rescue, nurture and adopt nearly 20,000 pets into happy and loving homes. Over the years, the League has placed close to 1 million puppies, kittens, cats and dogs into carefully screened homes.
If you are a licensed Veterinary Technician in the State of NY, why not reward yourself with an exciting, fast paced job at the largest no-kill animal rescue and adoption organization that is known for its medical expertise and professional staff. In exchange for working for one of the best organizations in the country, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation package which includes health, dental and life insurance opportunities provided at no cost to you.
- Compensation package also includes paid time off, holiday pay.
- Appreciation for your talents in our interactive learning environment where you can grow and expand your knowledge.
- The opportunity to improve animal’s lives.
The licensed/licensed eligible veterinary technician is instrumental in providing support to clients, patients and other staff members. The perfect candidate must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, work well with staff members, be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills. A passion for our mission is required. Must be flexible to work additional hours when workload requires. Experience a plus, but will train new graduates.
- Active NYS Veterinary Technician License Required/or Licensed Eligible
- Previous veterinary office and/or shelter experience a plus
- Must have flexibility to work one weekend day & night each week
If you have what it takes to contribute to this excellent group of veterinary professionals we invite you to discover the outstanding potential awaiting you at North Shore Animal League America!
Apply now so you don’t miss out! You are going to love working for North Shore Animal League America. Please send your resume and cover letter with salary requirements for consideration.