Work is to be performed at various locations in the Florida Panhandle.
Days and hour will vary. Salary will be based on level of experience.
- Must have Florida LPN License, CPR, TB Testing and Physical.
- Must have one year experience with complex medical cases.
- Assist with client rehabilitation in accordance with client's care plan.
- Gives oncoming charge nurse client reports.
- Participates in care planning and case conference.
- Assist with client admission and discharges.
- Assist physician with examination.
- Notifies physician or charge nurse of change in client condition.
- Understand and uses ascetic techniques when appropriate.
- Ensures equipment and supplies are safeguarded
- Updates knowledge by attending in service programs, continuing education and informs of update skills.
- Works in specialty areas where skills have been documented.
- Records all pertinent patient information.
- Additional duties as required by law.
- Lifting, bending, transferring patients: are required functions of this position.
- Care for ill, injured, convalescent or disabled persons in hospital, nursing home, clinics, private homes, group homes and similar institutions.
- May work under the supervision of a Charge Nurse.
Indeed - 2 years ago