A nationally recognized leader in the accounts receivable industry is hiring several loan counselor’s to help borrowers resolve outstanding educational loans. We are seeking results-driven professionals to help borrowers pay or resolve their student loan commitment.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide assistance with making financial arrangements that work with the borrowers financial situation.
- Determine the most appropriate and expedient way to resolve a portfolio of accounts in order to maximize loan resolutions.
- Attend and participate in training opportunities and seminars relevant to position
- Follow up with borrower to ensure completion of arrangement.
- The desire to work hard
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Fast thinker
- Clean background/credit (no defaulted student loans)
- Strong work ethic
- Quick learner
- Professional demeanor and exceptional phone skills
- Open availability - (shifts are 8a-5p, or 12p-9p)
You should apply if:
- You have a strong desire to work hard
- You are motivated by an incentive based compensation plan
- You are looking for a career where you can help others and make money
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with unlimited bonus potential
- You are confident, outgoing and self-motivated
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- Uncapped bonus potential
- Paid time off, as well as 7 paid holidays
- Insurance – medical, vision, dental
- Tuition assistance
- Paid Training
- 401k Plan
- Long and short term disability
Indeed - 23 months ago