Established in 1998, Americash Loans is known as one of the nation’s top loan originators of residential mortgages and is currently seeking a licensed Mortgage Loan Officer.
- Minimum Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) License and 2-3 Licenses in multiple states (renewal fees covered)
- 2-5 years of experience as a Mortgage Loan Officer
- Experience with Conventional, FHA, and HARP
- Highly-motivated and "can-do" attitude
Benefits and Bonuses
- Sign on Bonus $10K and up!
- High commission plus bonus structure on top of commission
- Benefits after 30 days including Medical, Dental, and 401K
What We Offer
- Direct lead calls and live transfers provided – no cold calling
- Top Producers easily earn $10,000-$20,000 per month
- New HARP Program
- In-House FHA Full Eagle Underwriting, Processing and Funding
- One Mortgage Loan Processor for every 2 Loan Officers
- Loan Officers carry pipelines of 12-20 loans a month!
- Close loans in 30 days
- Licensed in multiple states
- Great Team Environment
About Americash Loans
Americash is a Southern California based originator of residential mortgage loans. The company is currently licensed as a direct lender in 22 states, and an approved Fannie Mae Seller/Servicer.
Americash’s objective is very simple – provide homeowners and potential homeowners with low cost, competitively priced mortgage products, and back those products with excellent service. If you plan to purchase a new home, refinance your existing loan, consolidate high interest rate debts, or improve your home, Americash can provide the financing you need. And because we are a Direct Lender, not a mortgage broker, we can provide financing to customers who have had problems qualifying for a loan – even those who are self-employed, have had credit problems in the past, or have a high ratio of debt payments to income.
Our centralized lending operation, extensive use of technology and cost-effective advertising methods give Americash a lower cost structure than most other lenders. Compare our rates and our closing costs to other lenders and we believe you will be glad you found us.
We employ a state of the art origination platform which allows our Mortgage Loan Officers to become highly efficient when working with borrowers that want your loan. Our highly skilled processing staff is one of the best in the industry.