NOTE: This position could also be based in our Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio branches.
Job Summary: Responsible for the processing of mortgage loans and perform necessary functions to completely process the loan and submit to underwriting and closing.
- Managing pipeline reports daily to ensure reports are accurate
- Processing loans to meet Agency, Investor, and Sente Mortgage guidelines and policies and procedures
- Reviewing new loans and ordering all services within 48 hours of receipt, which includes an introductory email to the borrowers
- Responsible for calculating income and assets and updating Encompass to match supporting documentation and re-running AUS
- Preparing file for underwriting and re-submission, as necessary
- Preparing file for closing and submitting file to attorney for doc prep
- Responsible for “closing details” email to customer
- Attend weekly pipeline meetings with their mortgage banker(s)
- May be asked to assist in resolution of an investor request and/or Q.C. audit
- Professional, polished, and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Customer-centric attitude
- Minimum 3 years recent experience processing FHA, VA, and Conventional loans
- DU/LP, FHA, and VA systems experience required
- Lender system Encompass knowledge required
Interested candidates please respond with cover letter and resume.
Sente Mortgage is a Texas owned and operated mortgage bank. We believe that homeownership should be part of our clients’ smarter money...