Braman Motorcars is looking to add superior automotive sales professionals with vision and energy to join our BMW and MINI team.
SOLID "A" PLAYERS ONLY!
NEW & PRE-OWNED BMW/MINI Client Advisors
BMW/MINI Experience Preferred
Why else grow your career with us?
*Paid Training & Certifications
*A loyal employer that really cares
*Career advancement within our organization
*Excellent Medical and 401(K) Retirement plan
*Always at the top of the CSI and ESI (employee satisfaction) indexes
Sales Consultant / Client Advisor
BMW/MINI succeeds in large part because BMW/MINI sales professionals create and maintain strong, long-term relationships with BMW/MINI owners. If you are a self-motivated professional with a proven ability to generate customer loyalty, are genuinely excited being the customer’s first point of contact -and accept nothing less than being part of a top-performing team-a BMW/MINI sales career may be for you.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Achieve unit sales targets for new and/or pre-owned cars and related products and services from retail and/or wholesale clients.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for the vehicles, accessories, and services of the BMW center.
- Assume full responsibility for the entire sales process, including:
1. Getting to know the client via an in-depth interview.
2. Accommodating the client’s product preference via presentation and demonstration.
3. Finding the right BMW/MINI for the client.
4. Preparing the client for ownership with a smooth and thorough delivery that accommodates all of the client’s expectations.
5. Establishing a sustained consultative relationship with each client.
- Close sales effectively, being profit-minded, and understanding new and used car financing and insurance.
- Follow up with prospects, utilizing various methods of communication.
- Develop new business and leads and increase client base through focused personal marketing efforts that may include, but are not limited to, direct mail, networking affiliations and telemarketing.
- Make effective deliveries by following all sale details, inspecting every car sold, introducing clients to the Service Manager, and making a personalized delivery of the car.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of pricing and specifications of competitive vehicles to provide clients with informative comparisons.
- Demonstrate a detailed understanding of BMW/MINI vehicle supply status from production to delivery.
- Maintain knowledge of BMW/MINI products and services and maintain professional and technical expertise through on-the-job training, attending trade shows and educational programs, establishing personal network, reviewing industry publications, and participating in professional societies.
Requirements Skills / Experience
- Strong negotiation skills, ability to ask for the sale and handle customer requests.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ability to assess individual client needs.
- Experience working under time constraints and managing priorities.
- Ability to adapt to sudden changes and experience making difficult decisions.
- Ability to think of innovative ways to get results.
- Able to recover quickly from setbacks.
- Able to cooperate with management.
- Able to take responsibility for handling details.
- Prior experience preferred in car or “big ticket” item sales.
- Experience in managing and organizing work time and activities
- Proven communication skills.
- Demonstrated motivation to sell.
- Professional appearance.
- Able to learn details and processes daily.
- High school diploma required.
Must be capable of passing background check, drug screening & possess a clean driving record.
Braman Motorcars is an EEO/DFWP