Please note: We are looking for applicants who possess previous hotel revenue experience. Do Not Apply If You Do Not Have Hotel Revenue Management Experience!
The Parker is looking for that perfect person who knows how to maximize total Room Revenue. Someone who knows how to Yield like crazy. You must know how to:
- Monitor reservations, room blocks, and guest profiles
- Load, and implement special offers and/or room packages
- Input rooming lists and follow up with Conference Services Managers
- Deal with numbers, lots of numbers
and everything else related to managing our revenue. You will be so flexible with changing strategies from hour to hour that you won’t miss a beat!
The Parker hopes you are up for the challenge, and excited to be part of a diverse cast of cohorts, and a worldly clientele. If you are confident in your abilities and passionate about guest service, then step up to the Parker’s Happy Chic Stage.
The “You Have to Have’s” of Happy Chic
- You have an outgoing personality, positive attitude, initiative, and flair
- You handle pressure with panache
- You are focused and persistent
- You have an opinion
- You like being on stage
- You are creative
- You are Always Happy, Never Satisfied
- You are Enthusiastic
- You know when to stop talking and really LISTEN
- You have a passionate work ethic … as if you were the owner of the place
…and of course, there are the usual essentials:
You can push, pull, lift, and carry in excess of 20 pounds, walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Previous hotel revenue management experience is a must.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Think you’re ready to step up to Happy Chic – where quality has no ceiling and warmth knows no boundaries? If so – email your resume. Of course, you are welcome to come and apply in person. EOE
PLEASE NOTE: Due to receiving lots of resumes we cannot get back to each applicant. We will contact those applicants that best suit our needs. Thanks!