Bakken Staffing is currently looking for Maintenance Mechanic’s in central North Dakota. These individuals will be performing routine and emergent maintenance on all related power plant equipment to maximize plant availability. They will provide guidance, maintenance management and make recommendations to ensure continuous process improvement.
Job Responsibilities & Functions:
- Perform predictive, preventive and corrective maintenance on a variety of rotating equipment, valves, dampers, conveyor, and pneumatic systems
- Perform complex overhauls, predictive, preventive, and breakdown maintenance on a variety of complex mechanical equipment to ensure plant availability and to maximize plant efficiency.
- Communicate information about problems and equipment conditions found relating to written work orders
- Coordinates the planning, implementation, startup and long-term operations of new equipment and systems to facilitate safe, accurate and efficient operations
- Manages all aspects of existing equipment and process maintenance for assigned plant area while ensuring sage and reliable operations
- Maintains proficiency through continuous learning and regulatory compliance from various agencies to ensure safety to self, others, and equipment
- Utilizes, maintains, and updates detailed maintenance documentation records needed to support a safe and professional work environment
- Perform rigging, scaffolding and minor building repairs
- Installation of new and repaired equipment
- Assist in the evaluation of equipment failures
- An associate degree in welding, pipe fitting, or mechanical maintenance or completion of relevant training is required
- Minimum of 3 years of fossil fuel power plant mechanic or equivalent experience in a mechanical maintenance field is required
- Knowledge of power plant operations, fuel systems and power generating equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and welding skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to travel to various locations throughout the plant site, including climbing, working at heights, and performing work inside confined spaces
- Must work around, over and under large equipment
- Extreme temperatures
- Open availability – day or night, available 24 hours
- Must work around chemicals, gases, and high-pressure steam
- Required to wear protective equipment
Pay is $26 hr.
Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term disability, and Life Insurance Available
Indeed - 21 months ago
Command Center, Inc. is a national staffing company that specializes in placing Field Team Members (FTM's) for the general labor, light...