JOB RESPONSIBILITIES (includes the following and other duties may be assigned)
- Reports directly to Facilities Manager;
- Trouble shoot all process and facilities related equipment in regards to electrical and mechanical problems.
- Required to complete all monthly maintenance for all production and facilities equipment when requested.
- Capable of managing several projects simultaneously without direct supervision.
- Maintain all office and administrative maintenance requests;
- Assist facilities manager with coordinating all contractors once on site;
- Perform 5S activities as required daily, weekly and monthly;
- Will work with all other Managers, Engineers and division supervisors on insuring all equipment is maintained and operational.
- Will report any safety problem immediately;
This job has no supervisory responsibilities. May train or work closely with temporary staff.
Reports to departmental supervisor and plant manager.
SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- High School education or GED, or (4) years experience related on the job training;
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test;
- Minimum 5 yrs experience maintaining equipment in a production environment;
- Valid driver’s license required for expediting repairs on spare parts inventory not on site.
- Ability to use hands and fingers, handle, or feel; and reach;
- Work is preformed primarily in a manufacturing and/or warehouse setting;
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Position is hourly and employee will use a timecard daily;
- Employee may be asked to drive company vehicle locally;
Kyocera Industrial Ceramics Corp. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation. Our company is a leading manufacturer of high tech ceramic which is used in a variety of industries including aerospace, automotive, industrial applications, and semiconductor processing. We have an excellent benefit package which includes Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, tuition reimbursement, pension and 401K with company match.
For more information, visit us at www.kyocera.com.
* We are not interested in consulting services and this position will be filled with a full time, regular employee. Please do not respond to this posting with recruitment services or consultancy offers.
Kyocera values diversity in its workforce and encourages minorities, women, and veterans to apply.
KICC IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY