- Perform a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services.
- Install light bulbs, doors, cabinets, paneling, formica, carpet, and bulletin boards.
- Paint interior and exterior walls and cabinets; hang wallpaper and pictures; assemble furniture.
- Replace washers, faucets and seals on malfunctioning plumbing equipment; repair leaky faucets and clean clogged drains; install and repair sprinklers.
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency maintenance service as scheduled.
- Carry pager/cell phone as required for on-call maintenance.
- Complete payroll time sheets and mileage reimbursement and submit to supervisor as determined.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all customers, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Assure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Follow established company policies and those outlined in the Employee Guidebook.
- This job requires exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
- Work within expense limits established.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations.
- Perform welding as needed.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Drivers License
- 3 years of experience in building maintenance field
- Ability to travel with occasional overnight stays