Description: Position requires a strong mechanical aptitude in welding, hydraulic, pneumatic controls, gear box, transmissions drive train, and machinery rigging or Mill Right experience. The responsibilities include performing highly diversified duties such as installing, troubleshooting, and repairing mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, hydraulic equipment including CNC press brakes, lasers, and punch presses. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with PM/TPM standards and theory aptitude to follow PM/TPM established guidelines and troubleshooting and repairing: basic controls interfacing, 3 Phase/480 and high voltage circuitry, PLC interfaces, CNC controls, Servos or variable speed drives, and possess the ability to read machine drawings, and control schematics.
- Additional formal education in Industrial Maintenance electronics or related field is required
- 3+ year’s technical/electrical maintenance experience-industrial manufacturing environment
- Prior Lock Out/Tag Out certification or experience
- Electrical installation per NEC code
- Preventative maintenance for electrical systems ranging in voltage from 5VDC to 480 VAC
- Mechanical installation per OSHA safety regulations
- Preventative maintenance standards for mechanical production systems
- Industrial maintenance experience installing/repairing
- Capable of reading troubleshooting from and complete installation based off of electrical schematics and mechanical prints
The GSI Group, is a world class manufacturer owned by AGCO out of Duluth GA, and is a manufacturer grain storage, material handling,...