Timberland Partners is a premier real estate investment and management company that specializes in the acquisition, financing and management of multifamily and commercial business properties throughout the Mid-West United States. Timberland Partners currently owns approximately 8,000 apartment homes and over 800,000 square feet of commercial space.
Due to continued growth we are looking for an entry level Maintenance Technician for our Point located in Saint Cloud, MN
Some of the Benefits of being a team member at Timberland Partners are:
- Stability – Since 1992 Timberland Partners has developed a reputation for the successful identification, acquisition and management of properties that continue to provide a solid financial foundation. Because Timberland Partners business strategy helps insulate team members from the ups and downs of the economy you don’t need to worry about the future of your job.
- Career Growth – We invest in our employees! One of our core values is to provide each employee the opportunity to excel. That means you have access to on-going training, career development programs, and an environment designed to help you grow professionally.
- Compensation – As a member of the Timberland Partners team you can count on a very competitive compensation package. Along with an excellent salary and rent discounts, we offer a benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Education Assistance and more.
Major Responsibilities include:
- Completes work orders and other community maintenance
- Ensures the complete resolution of all assigned work orders
- Adheres to the highest level of customer service and quality standards
- Strives to make the community appearance at or above quality standards at all times, including picking up trash, cleaning buildings and amenities on an ongoing basis
- Throughout the day, looks for needed maintenance and liability hazards and reports them to Manager
- Prepares vacant apartments for move in
- Reviews the make-ready board and follows through on direction from the manager to determine action to be taken on vacant apartments
- Makes all repairs and replacements necessary for the apartment to be occupied
- Required to work odd schedules and be on call
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures
- Attends community events as needed
- Participate in the on-call rotation as assigned responding to emergency calls after hours as needed
- Will be exposed to constant activity that requires intermittent standing, bending, crouching, twisting, pushing/pulling, lifting/moving/carrying (light and heavy loads, 0lbs – 50lbs+), climbing stairs and ladders and walking on rooftops. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate small power tools and other equipment. Must be able to use and wear required safety equipment.
- 1+ years of general maintenance experience, multi-family experienced preferred
- EPA universal license for HVAC
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC equipment, plumbing systems, electrical systems, all major appliances
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred, college-level/trade school preferred
- Basic computer proficiency
- Must live within 30 minutes of St. Cloud and be able to respond to after hour emergency calls within 30 minutes
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug Free Workplace. No relocation available.
Indeed - 16 months ago