Panera Bread is seeking a Maintenance Technician for the Greater Tampa Bay. This position performs various maintenance duties necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the bakery/cafe. The Maintenance Tech handles,repairs and makes improvements of our bakery/cafes. Experience working with restaurant exquiptment is preferred.
- Records activity in maintenance log. These functions may include, but are not limited to:
Light Bulb Changes, Caulking, Filter Changes, Painting, Lock Repairs, Preventative Maintenance, HVAC Repairs, Tile Repair & Installation
- Performs on-call emergency service as required.
- Reports any maintenance concerns for repairs on bakery/cafes to the Maintenance Supervisor.
- May assist in monitoring an/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
- Assists the Maintenance Supervisor on special maintenance projects,
(i.e., preventative maintenance of building components and/or mechanics).
- Works closely with management and maintenance staff in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism.
- Consistently maintains a professional, courteous attitude when dealing with customers, coworkers and the general public, at all times, on or off the property.
- Attends and participates in training seminars
-Must be able to travel locally.
-Must have Fix-it Skills.
-The ability to maintain office and bakery cafe equipment, exterior and interior appearance
-Electrical, Painting, Plumbing, Tile work, Installation, and Problem solving experience is a plus!
-Clean Driving Record
-Must be able to pass a background check
-HVAC Universal Certification prefered
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING GREAT COMPENSATION PACKAGES:
- Medical and Dental benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation and Paid Sick Days
- Company Gas Card
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Company Laptop