Timberland Partners is a premier real estate investment and management company that specializes in the acquisition, financing and management of multifamily and commercial business properties throughout the Mid-West United States. Timberland Partners currently owns approximately 8,000 apartment homes and over 800,000 square feet of commercial space.
Some of the Benefits of being a team member at Timberland Partners are:
- Stability – Since 1992 Timberland Partners has developed a reputation for the successful identification, acquisition and management of properties that continue to provide a solid financial foundation. Because Timberland Partners business strategy helps insulate team members from the ups and downs of the economy you don’t need to worry about the future of your job.
- Career Growth – We invest in our employees! One of our core values is to provide each employee the opportunity to excel. That means you have access to on-going training, career development programs, and an environment designed to help you grow professionally.
- Compensation – As a member of the Timberland Partners team you can count on a competitive compensation package. Along with an excellent salary and rent discounts, we offer a benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, and Paid Time Off
Due to continued growth we are looking for a Make Ready Maintenance Technician for The Hamptons of Cloverlane location. This apartment community has 440 units and is located in Ypsilanti, MI.
The Make Ready Maintenance Technician is responsible for preparing vacant units for move-in for the multi-family apartment community. Completes basic work orders and grounds/housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Prepares vacant apartments for move in
- Reviews and updates the make-ready board and follows through on direction from the Community Service Supervisor to determine action to be taken on vacant apartments.
- Cleans out all trash from apartments. Stores/disposes of previous resident property according to local and state requirements.
- Makes all repairs and replacements necessary for the apartment to be occupied.
- Follows closely and completes the make-ready checklist.
- Applies touch up paint as needed.
- Completes work orders and other community maintenance
- Ensures the complete resolution of all assigned work orders.
- Adheres to the highest level of customer service and quality standards.
- Communicates with Community Service Supervisor prior to making any large repair or replacement.
- Throughout the day, looks for needed maintenance and liability hazards and reports them to the Community Service Supervisor promptly.
- Completes all assigned preventive maintenance work orders for each month.
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties and special projects as requested by management.
- Attendance is an essential function of the job
- 1+ years of general maintenance experience and at least 6+ months in a multi-family, industrial or institutional maintenance.
- High school diploma or equivalent strongly preferred, college-level/trade school preferred
- Certifications desired: CAMT, EPA, CPO, electrical, plumbing, first aide, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot light plumbing and electrical issues, all major appliances, pool and spa equipment and other community systems.
- Knowledge of Fair Housing regulations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/ Drug Free Workplace. No relocation available.
Apply at: https://www.cbizems.com/extranet/recruiting.aspx?id=A988A0E4-C33F-48CF-8886-FC4C3D02ED61&src=Indeed.com&rqid=E8196AEB-8CEC-42A6-A614-B0A381EC258B
Indeed - 24 months ago