Well-established nationwide provider of superior Property Management services is seeking a highly motivated Make Ready Tech in the Stafford, TX. area!
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, creative and energetic with the ability to bring experience and expertise to the position. Successful candidates will assist in all aspects of getting apartments ready for move-ins aimed at maintaining the Company's continued success.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Make and/or assist with general appliance repairs, carpet repairs and minor A/C and electrical repairs.
- Perform and/or assist with carpentry work, painting and plumbing duties as required.
- Install appliances and electrical fixtures as required.
- Move appliances, with assistance, using appliance dolly.
- Install, repair and rekey deadbolt locks.
- Provide painting assistance as required.
- Handle designated service requests within 24 hours. Promptly notify of any delay due to unavailability of parts.
- Assist maintenance in maintaining a clean and orderly shop/work area.
- Participate in an ongoing community improvement plan and preventive maintenance program.
- Adhere to and comply with company safety policies and rules and wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as directed and recommended.
-Adhere to OSHA safety standards that are applicable for the safe performance of job.
- Report any damage or safety hazards immediately to supervisor.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain courteous helpful demeanor with owners, residents, prospective residents, co-workers, vendors, etc.
- Participate in company training classes/courses and meetings as required.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Maintenance Supervisor and Property Manager (or other personnel acting in a supervisory capacity).
Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Frequently lift and carry up to 45 lbs., occasionally lift and carry up to 80 lbs., push and pull appliance dolly up to 200 lbs., move objects from one floor to another, frequently bend/stoop, climb stairs, kneels, balance, reach above shoulder height, walk and twist, have a normal range of vision, hearing and speech.
- Effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
-Must have at least two years experience
-Must be HVAC certified
- Must have valid driver's license
-Position may require working on-call hours, as scheduled or as necessary.
- Understand and abide by Fair Housing laws.
Qualified candidates please submit resume with salary requirements today!