Special Olympics World Games Los Angeles 2015 (“LA2015”) is seeking an experienced Manager of CRM and Digital Products. The Manager will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day administration of LA2015’s Salesforce instance, creating and managing custom fields, objects and triggers, developing dashboards and reports, and helping colleagues navigate and use Salesforce. The Manager will be the main point of contact for LA2015’s Salesforce integration vendor and own the integration of third-party products with Salesforce.
In addition the Manager will own day-to-day management of the LA2015 website (LA2015.org) and work closely with LA2015’s creative agency and web design partner to manage improvements, scope and implement new web functionalities, track bugs and fixes, and launch a major site overhaul.
- advanced knowledge of Salesforce as an administrator or as a power user
- minimum 3 years in a product-related role in the digital space -- product development, web development, CRM management, etc.
- hands-on experience managing a website for an organization and/or working with web design agency
- proficiency in MS Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- ability to edit HTML and CSS
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- a track record of successfully launching digital tools and interfaces across entire lifecycle: conception, requirements gathering, production, UAT, launch
- strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- strong project management and organizational skills
- passion and talent for creatively solving problems, working with cross-functional teams, and supporting colleagues in a variety of efforts and initiatives
- an achievement-oriented self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- experience with ESPs a plus (Constant Contact, MailChimp, ExactTarget, etc)
Every two years, the world leaves behind its differences and comes together for the largest sporting and humanitarian event on the planet – the Special Olympics World Games. In Los Angeles in the summer of 2015, thousands of athletes with intellectual disabilities from across the globe will take the spotlight and inspire the world with their talent, courage, determination and sheer joy.
- Host city: Los Angeles, CA
- Competition dates: July 25 – August 2, 2015
- Opening Ceremony: July 25th in the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum
- Athlete villages: USC and UCLA
- 7,000 athletes competing
- 170+ countries represented
- 30,000 volunteers in action
- 500,000 fans in the stands
LA2015 (www.LA2015.org) is searching for dynamic, creative and talented individuals to join its mission-driven, results-oriented team. In this city of movie stars and all-stars, help us make Special Olympics athletes the true stars of 2015!
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to jobs [at] la2015 [dot] org and include your salary requirements. This position involves managing some public-facing communication, so please pay close attention to grammar and spelling in your cover letter.