The Manager, Software Configuration Management is responsible for a team of SCM engineers, providing oversight of build, deployment and framework process to ensure fast and repeatable builds. Utilizes configuration management tools and deployment infrastructure to ensure alignment with business demands.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilize configuration management tools and deployment infrastructure to ensure alignment with business demands.
- Provide management of SCM engineers, providing expert oversight of build, deployment and framework process to ensure fast and repeatable builds.
- Communicate complex information clearly and concisely.
- Facilitate Change/Release management meetings with development of multiple applications and teams.
- Provide schedule and risk assessment via meetings and reports.
- Perform internal audits of SCM process to ensure they meet Aristocrat Technologies Inc. policies and procedures.
- Review of new SCM technologies and tools that support and automate processes and builds for product release.
- Own all CM plans, standards, and processes and leads SCM team in their development, improvement and implementation.
- Administration and maintenance of source control repositories.
- Design and document processes for versioning, deployment and the migration of code between environments.
- Conduct branching and merging for multiple release versions of products.
Position requires a Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience in software development and/or configuration management.
Requires a minimum of eight to ten years of enterprise level software configuration management experience.
Skills, knowledge, and qualifications:
- Expert understanding of the Software Configuration Management process and implementation.
- Management experience of SCM team.
- Strong knowledge of software build tools. Final Builder and Cruise Control experience preferred.
- Experience with enterprise level source control repositories such as Subversion, Perforce, or the like.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2008/2010.
- CM experience with agile development methods.
- Must be able to problem solve independently and across departments.
- Must have good attention to detail and be thorough and accurate in work performance.
- Possess good customer service skills.
- Excellent team building skills.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently and be team oriented.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Indeed - 24 months ago
With over 60 years’ experience and over 2,200 staff globally, Aristocrat has built a reputation as a premium supplier of...