Aston Asset Management, LP, headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, offers a broad selection of sub advised mutual funds in no load share classes for both individual and institutional investors. As of June 30, 2013 assets under management were $14.0 billion.
The Marketing and Communications Specialist will be responsible for creating, editing, and managing marketing content, both on-line and print, for our investment products. In addition, this position will play an important role in e-marketing, social and mobile solutions, website, email marketing initiatives and shareholder services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, edit, and provide quality control for brochures, fact sheets, website, e-mail campaigns, and presentations
- Assist in the editing of quarterly portfolio commentaries and presentations
- Provide content for website and works with Web Manager on e-marketing strategies
- Ensure consistent branding standards on marketing collateral
- Interact with portfolio managers, compliance officers, sales managers, developers, designers, financial printers and fund accountants
- Familiarity with investment markets and funds
- Excellent writing and editing skills; e-marketing experience
- A minimum of three years of Investment industry experience is essential. Knowledge of mutual fund products and SEC and FINRA regulatory requirements is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Robust time and process management and interpersonal skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint; Adobe Suite a plus
- Experience managing HTML, CSS and XHTML projects preferred, experience with content management systems preferred
- Social media experience desired.
- Bachelor’s degree required
In addition to a competitive salary, annual bonus and profit sharing plan, we offer:
- Medical and dental coverage for employees, spouses and dependents.
- 401K retirement savings plan with a match, multiple investment options, and immediate eligibility and vesting.
- Paid Time Off (PTO); bank of days.
- Health and dependent care flexible spending accounts, commuter benefits, and company provided life insurance; short and long-term disability.
An outstanding opportunity for a thoughtful and motivated individual seeking a career in the investment management business.
Indeed - 18 months ago