Assists in the implementation and execution of the marketing and sales support program of an assigned product line or lines.
- Will provide sales support by answering and/or resolving customer questions and /or issues on assigned products in person at local promotional events throughout the community.
- May develop and/or initiate the development and production of marketing support material (e.g. product brochures, mailers, product update memos, etc.).
- Will manage product sales, pricing and margins.
- Will assist in the marketing of our products through exhibits, trade shows and other community events.
- Will provide product training to new sales representatives and others as requested.
- Provides significant input and assists in managing the new product development process.
- Will present product lines to Sales Representatives and all current and potential customers.
- Creates branding and marketing campaigns for respective product lines.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Has the independence and authority to perform required tasks to ensure all provisions of the quality system are met.
- Medium work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to communicate with large groups of people.
- Must be able to review printed materials.
- Must be able to generate and explain detailed product descriptions, guidelines and procedures.
- Must be able to analyze and resolve non-routine product issues using independent judgment.
- Must be able to routinely make decisions which may affect immediate marketing operations and have a divisional effect.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated effective organizational skills.
- 0-2 years in a marketing, sales or related position.
- B.B.A. or B.S. in business with an emphasis in marketing or a related discipline preferred.
Percent Travel Required: 25