We’re looking for an ambitious individual who wants to play a key role in the marketing of a business which currently earns $3 million a year – but plans to earn a lot more…
YOU MUST BE
- ambitious for a career in marketing and ready to punch above your weight
- outgoing and friendly enough to make great internal relationships in a 15-person team
- keen to take your marketing knowledge to the next level by learning and applying ‘best practice’
- once more experienced in the role have a desire to teach, train and encourage project managers
to fulfil their marketing objectives
- able to negotiate global media partnerships – within your first week in the job
- once more experienced in the role keen to work out and test the best way of doing things –
- a strong, independent worker who doesn’t require constant supervision
- be exceptionally organized and able to juggle several tasks at once
- numerate with an analytical mindset
If you want to be an instrumental part of live projects from your first day and develop your career quickly, we’re interested in talking to you.
We are the fast growing US subsidiary of a London based, international media company, active in more than 50 countries around the world. We run B2B websites, magazines, reports, exhibitions and senior-level, high profile business conferences.
As marketing co-ordinator, you will be responsible for making sure we attract more people and differentiate ourselves. You’ll be executing high profile marketing campaigns and identifying new marketing channels, as well as measuring marketing effectiveness and testing new marketing initiatives.
An interest and passion for marketing is a must, as is an entrepreneurial spirit, a readiness to take responsibility for your work and, of course, great communication skills. We’ll ask you for evidence of this. We also would like you to have:
- A 4 year bachelor’s degree; though not necessarily marketing/business-specific
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure & still able to think creatively
MORE ABOUT FC BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE
FC Business Intelligence is a successful international business intelligence company with a solid 18 year track record. We are headquartered in London and active in more than 50 countries around the world.
More information on the company can be found at www.fcbusinessintelligence.com
You might also be interested in checking out some of our brands: