AXIS Global Accident & Health is a division of AXIS Capital that focuses on the international accident and health insurance and reinsurance market. We are currently seeking a college student for a Marketing Summer Internship opportunity in our Princeton, NJ office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in collateral development – brochures and presentations
- Managing Marketing SharePoint site
- Help develop and execute on social media strategy
- Assist with developing product manuals
- Review policies, proposals, questionnaires, etc for formatting, consistency, branding and style
- Manage A&H dictionary
- Put together internal/external training presentations
- Coordinate conference participation and sponsorships
- Manage giveaways/promotional items
- Content development for internal newsletter
- Assist in salesforce.com management
- Assist with vendors for web, collateral, direct marketing, PR
- Perform industry research as needed
- Participate in beta-testing, and edit content of website
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education/Training & Experience:
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in communications, marketing, or related major
- Juniors preferred.
Other Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous applicable experience, particularly in writing, through co-ops, internships, part-time or volunteer work
- Interest in marketing profession
- Strong academic record
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Word skills
AXIS Capital is the Bermuda-based holding company of the AXIS group of companies. AXIS Capital provides specialty insurance and reinsurance...