Marketing/Practice Development Coordinator
At the Washington Center for Pain Management, we focus on helping patients reclaim their lives from chronic pain. We are a locally owned and operated medical practice looking for a Practice Development Coordinator to increase the growth and development of our practice.
A successful candidate will be able to increase new referrals for their assigned territory, while also strengthening current referral relationships. The candidate will generate referrals by meeting with doctors, practice managers, and referral coordinators in the community to educate them on the services that we offer to treat patients with chronic pain.
This positions works under and reports directly to the Practice Development Manager. This is a full-time salaried position. (A typical week consists of 40+ hours)
- Conduct effective in-office visits. The goals of these visits are to:
o Educate referring physicians and staff on our current services offered, insurances accepted, and wait times for new patients.
o Increase referrals from both referring and non referring offices in the community.
o Communicate opportunities, or issues to appropriate manager on a regular basis.
o Coordinate meetings, which may include: breakfast, lunch and dinner meetings with key physicians to build relationships, increase communication, and drive referrals.
- Build key relationships with doctors, practice managers, and referral coordinators.
- Create, plan and execute all marketing initiatives.
- Maintain detailed notes of all office visits, and meetings daily in the marketing database.
- Run weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to track referral progress.
- Be a direct point of contact for referring offices.
- Call medical offices to set up meetings.
- Deliver referral pads and marketing material to offices as needed/ requested.
- Responsible for setting up, attending and educating patrons at local health fairs and medical seminars about our practice.
- Create and develop new marketing materials.
- BA/BS degree- Preferably in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or a combination of sales experience and education. (New graduates are encouraged to apply)
- Must be highly professional in appearance, tone and delivery, and an effective communicator.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable interacting with individuals at the doctorate and executive levels.
- The ability to work independently and in a group setting, high integrity, reasoned and thoughtful judgment, and a sense of urgency to drive new business.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends for meetings and seminars.
- The ability to interact, support and positively influence behavior and activities of referring physicians, office manager and referral coordinators.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background and drug test.
Compensation: Base Salary (Range $35,000-$40,000 DOE), Potential Bonuses, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K and mileage reimbursement. (Approximately 50% - 75% travel to local offices that range from Bellevue to Tacoma)
Please submit your RESUME and COVER LETTER.
Local applicants only.