We are seeking a mechanical design engineer with 6-10 years experience in the design of HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection systems for residential and commercial buildings. The position is located in New York, NY, midtown Manhattan area.
Candidates must have the following:
- BS degree in Engineering.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in using Trace700 for Cooling and Heating Load Calculations.
- Proficiency in preparing reports and memos using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask on several Project.
- Knowledge and understanding of the latest NYC and NYS codes.
Responsibilities will include.
- Designing HVAC, Plumbing and Fire Protection systems using AutoCAD.
- Preparing engineering specifications using Microsoft Word.
- Attending Coordination meetings.
- Surveying existing conditions on site.
- Reviewing shop drawings and submittals.
We are offering $70k-$100k including health insurance.