Respect. Recognition. Rewards.
Discover a whole new experience at Summit Medical Group. With an 80+ year history of unparalleled quality care and patient satisfaction, our team of professionals enjoy a wide range of career opportunities, and an environment where they are respected, recognized and rewarded each and every day.
Clinical Services Department
Reporting to the Clinical/Practice Manager, you will provide clerical support to Physicians, Physician Assistants and/or NPs, as well as assist with patient flow, patient care, and a variety of clinical procedures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining efficient patient flow
- Preparing examination rooms
- Preparing pertinent information is prepared for patient visits
- Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate parties
- Scheduling appointments
- Obtaining vital signs and documenting appropriately in HER
- Ensuring universal safety precautions are taken and adhered to
- Ordering and maintaining all supplies
- Facilitating transition of care to UCC/Hospital
- performing other related duties as needed
To qualify, you must have a HS or Vocational/Technical School Diploma (Associates Degree preferred), along with 1+ years of related work experience. Basic Life Support (BLS) or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire will be expected, as will knowledge of Practice Management System (PMS) and EHR. You should also be flexible with work schedule, and possess excellent administrative, oral/written communication, organizational and PC skills.
We offer a competitive salary, state-of-the-art environment, and a comprehensive benefits package. For immediate consideration, please email.
SUMMIT MEDICAL GROUP
We are a smoke-free environment. EOE M/F/D/V