Excellent Opportunity with an Industry-Leader Managing Business Development for a new product launch targeting radiation safety for patients.
Industry-leading medical device company needs a medical physicist or equivalent to oversee the product development and implementation of a software solution for patient dose monitoring in a hospital environment.
Our ideal candidate possesses a highly-successful marketing and management background. This candidate will possess the ability to independently motivate, train, monitor, and manage the implementation and customization of our patient dose solution to meet customer needs. Experience with Healthcare Radiology workflow, DICOM standards and practical experience with imaging modalities/PACS systems, current knowledge and interest in the radiation safety legislative environment are required.
This is a marketing and product development position reporting initially to the President of the company.
- Medical Physicist with M.S. preferred, Bachelor’s degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent discipline required.
- 3+ years of marketing and business development experience in a commercial environment, preferably in the medical device and/or medical diagnostic imaging industry.
- Self-motivated with strong organization and time management skills; excellent business and negotiation skills; strong technical orientation and aptitude.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) mandatory.
- Ability to influence decision-makers and map an organization as well as deliver and present persuasive presentations/trainings to audiences of all sizes and levels.
- Excellent team player with the ability to gain support from internal cross-functional teams and boost collaboration.
- Must be able to speak fluent English in a professional environment.
- Willing to travel throughout the US, up to 60% or as needed
We offer a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including; company paid medical, life, short and long-term disability, dental and vision insurance for our employees (including family plan option) and a company 401k plan with generous company match. If you are interested in an excellent opportunity in a medical device company that is growing, please send your resumé and please include salary requirements. We are a great company looking for high-performing people to help us grow!
Unfors RaySafe helps people avoid unnecessary radiation by offering a wide range of solutions for personal dosimetry and quality assurance of diagnostic X-ray. Our philosophy of combining the simple and intuitive with the most advanced and innovative technology has made us a world-leading supplier of radiation measurement solutions in the medical field. We were founded in 1994 in Billdal, Sweden and operates its US HQ out of Hopkinton, Massachusetts. We are a very small company employing 150 people globally and 40 in our Hopkinton office. Read more at www.raysafe.com
Please email your resume and salary requirements in response to this ad. No calls, no agency solicitations, please.