The Meals On Wheels Association of America is the oldest and largest national organization composed of and representing local, community-based Senior Nutrition Programs in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
The Member Value Manager is responsible for supporting and implementing the strategy to provide valued services to membership in alignment with the Association’s vision, mission, values, key initiatives, advocacy positions, and value propositions. This encompasses the various discount and buying programs that facilitate cost containment for Meals On Wheels’ members. The position exists within the Membership function and partners primarily with membership colleagues, Communications staff and Business Development.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Member Value Growth
- Under the direction of the Chief Membership Officer, develops and enhances Member Value strategies to increase the utilization of the existing group purchasing program.
- Partners with Marketing and Business Development to identify new member value opportunities; conducts feasibility studies; tests, pilots, and implements opportunities.
Member Value Management
- Manages all aspects of the existing member discount and buying programs and vehicle donation program. May include grants management for member experience enhancement.
- Responds to member and vendor inquiries about existing services. Troubleshoots problems between members and providers. Monitors inquiries and problems and, as appropriate, develops tools and solutions in partnership with Communications for members and providers.
- Manages member enrollment in various programs to ensure member experience meets or exceeds satisfaction requirements.
- Conducts regular analysis on member usage trends and assesses impact of various promotions/usage stimulations on member usage; makes viable recommendations for increasing usage to the Chief Membership Officer.
- Maintains relationships with vendors and providers, ensuring their perception of value with Meals On Wheels.
- Sets goals and metrics for assigned portfolios and provides monthly and annual reports on results.
- Builds provider assessment processes to continually improve services and costs to members.
- Contributes to the development of Membership’s financial forecast and strategic / operational planning.
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of experience in the fields of member relations, member experience, and member value.
- Experience in group purchasing and membership organizations is a plus.
- Excellent oral/written communications and computer skills are required.
- Demonstrated project management and excellent organizational skills.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating strategic thinking into action plans and output.
- Excels in a team-based, collaborative environment working across the department and the organization to advance the mission, values and goals.
- Serves as a model of the work environment and culture the Association aspires to have.
Indeed - 8 months ago
The Meals On Wheels Association of America is the oldest and largest national organization composed of and representing local,...