Membership Outreach Coordinator
Region 3; Pendleton, OR, Butte, MT, Lewiston and Sandpoint, ID
Life Flight Network (LFN) was founded in 1978 and is one the country’s first air medical transport services. We are not-for-profit, focused on safety and quality and have transported over 90,000 patients throughout our 18 service areas in Oregon, Washington, Idaho and Montana. We are owned and operated by a consortium of Oregon Health & Science University, Legacy Emanuel Medical Center, Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center, and Providence Health & Services-Oregon, and are proud to provide a joined strength of world-class health institutions, unique combination of air and ground ambulances, and highly skilled employees to communities in need.
We are passionate about investing in each one of our employee's success, creating an environment that inspires individuals to reach their highest potential. A few prominent awards we have received include the 2009 Air Medical Program of the Year, 2012’s #1 Large Non Profit Companies to work for and #2 in 2013, Oregon Business Magazine.
The Membership Outreach Coordinator position assists in the development of external Membership relations for Life Flight Network (LFN) in their assigned region. The Membership Coordinator is responsible for attracting new Members through event marketing, media advertising and public outreach; and developing and implementing customer service programs for Member households. The Membership Coordinator encourages regional first responders, providers and payors to use LFN services before alternative choices for emergency transport and raise funds for LFN.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; major in Marketing, Business or a related field, is preferred
- Minimum two to three years marketing/sales experience
- Knowledge of the LFN service area, EMS systems and hospitals in their assigned region
- Experience in health care, air ambulance, or other related health care experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated passion, commitment, and ability to safely promote LFN’s mission and values
- A focus and ability to achieve customer service excellence, ultimately leading to increased membership volume
- Ability to lead sales presentations to the medical community, civic clubs, chambers of commerce and other community groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willing and able to work a varied schedule, including evenings, holidays, and weekends in order to staff events and campaigns as needed (travel required)
- Intermediate computer skills with an emphasis on Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Access. Familiarity with foundation or membership database, such as Raiser’s Edge
- Must hold a valid driver’s license, an automobile in good repair, be able to provide proof of auto insurance and able to travel by personal or company vehicle throughout LFN’s service area
All candidates are subject to drug screening and a background investigation.
LFN offers competitive compensation, growth opportunities, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Life/AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability, Long Term Care, Flexible Spending, Pet Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Volunteer Time, and a generous Paid Time Off plan.
LFN is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, transgender status, national origin, pregnancy, genetic information, childbirth and related medical